Wednesday, December 29, 2010

WIP UPDATES

Seems like everybody in blogland is making lists of projects to finish in 2011.  Since I have an ongoing list in my sidebar and I move from one WIP to the other (in no particular order or as my Muse moves me, LOL), I thought you might like to see pictures of my progress.  I will do a few at a time and we will start with No. 1.

1.  A Tisket, A Tasket

Three blocks completed on this one.  Got stuck on one of them, it just wasn't working but now I think I have it figured out.


2.  Under the Sea

Haven't worked on these for a while now.  Six blocks completed.



















3.  Snowbound

Only 7 blocks done, but I already know how I want to set this up.  I think I may make this a large wallhanging instead of a full size quilt.  I don't usually do wallhangings but this is really turning out just as I envisioned.  A picture window!  What do you think?

4.  APQ Swap Blocks

As you know, this top is finished but I haven't had the chance to get batting.  No picture 'cause you have already seen it.

5.  Train Quilt

I have pictures of all the embroideries and I am going to do a separate post for this one.  You are all going to help me compose this quilt, right?

6.  Koala Redwork

Top and sham are finished and just waiting for batting.  Already published those pictures.

OK, that is the first six, with a promised post for No. 5 which I will try to do tomorrow.  I will be updating my sidebar with the info.

Love from Liri

9 comments:

  1. The baskets are great! And I love how you've used doilies as alternate blocks for the snowment. Definitely a perfect picture window! If you keep this up, you're going to have a fantastic stack of finished projects in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a group of lovely blocks. I really like your celebrate one. The snowmen are adorable and will make a terrific wall hanging. Your on your way. Keep up the good work. Connie204

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baskets are so cute! Love what you are doing with the snowmen.
    You are making progress on lots of projects! Look forward to more pictures and more projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a perfect picture window! If you keep this up, you're going to have a fantastic stack of finished projects in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you are doing!! With all that detail work, you have permission to have works in progress;) The doily idea for snowflakes is great!! I think the wall hanging idea for that one is perfect!
    Happy Quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I love the baskets Your embellishments are just right. And Snowbound definitely works as a picture window! Great idea! -Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! The snowmen/doilies make a perfect picture window! The baskets and fish are great too, but you better watch those snowmen; someone will be snitching that one! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your list isn't as long as some I've seen - or as mine would be (if I make a list) Hee Hee! You should get those finished in no time. I have "A tisket a tasket" blocks too, but I still have some to make. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do such lovely work Liri - especially with your embellishments. Happy New Year! Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete